How to use the precision digital pressure gauge correctly?
The function of precision digital pressure gauge is widely used in various fields. In addition, it can directly display the pressure change of each process link, deeply understand the formation of product or medium process conditions, monitor the safety trend of production and operation process, and establish fast and reliable safety guarantee through automatic chain or automatic. Sensor equipment plays an important role in preventing accidents and protecting personal and property safety, which is called the "eye" of safety display.
(1) The range (calibration limit on the dial) of digital pressure gauge installed on boiler and pressure vessel shall adapt to the working pressure of the equipment. The range of digital pressure gauge is generally 1.5-3 times and 2 times of the working pressure of the equipment. If the range of the selected digital pressure gauge is too large, the larger the range of the digital pressure gauge with the same accuracy, the greater the allowable error * value and the greater the deviation observed by the naked eye, which will affect the accuracy of the pressure reading; Conversely, if the range of the selected digital pressure gauge is too small, and the working pressure of the equipment is equal to or close to the classification limit of the digital pressure gauge, digital pressure will be generated.
The instrument is in deformation state for a long time, which is easy to produce deformation, resulting in increased error and shortened service life of precision digital pressure gauge. In addition, the range of the precision digital pressure gauge is too small, and the pointer will exceed the range and approach zero during overpressure operation, which will bring illusion to the operator and cause more accidents. Therefore, the pressure range of the precision digital pressure gauge should not exceed 60-70% of the scale limit.
(2) The working accuracy of the digital pressure gauge is expressed by the percentage of the limit allowable error of the dial gauge. The accuracy level is usually marked on the dial. The precision digital pressure gauge shall be determined according to the pressure level of the equipment and the actual work needs.
(3) Dial diameter in order to enable the operator to accurately see the pressure value, the dial diameter of the digital pressure gauge should not be too small. If the digital pressure gauge is installed higher or farther from the chromatographic column, please increase the dial diameter.
(4) If the medium used in the precision digital pressure gauge is corrosive medium, different elastic element materials must be selected according to the specific temperature, concentration and other parameters of corrosive medium, otherwise the required use cannot be realized.
(5) Pay attention to daily use and maintenance, regular inspection, cleaning and recording.