Types and application of wear-resistant thermocouple protection tubes
The wear-resistant thermocouple adopts heat-resistant material and wear-resistant alloy material of special materials as the temperature measuring outer tube and wear-resistant head. According to the measured temperature, the selected wear-resistant protective tube material is also different. It adopts flange connection or threaded connection, and can be used for a long time to measure the temperature in the range of 0-1300 degrees. It is a kind of thermocouple used in metallurgy, chemical industry, cement plant, power plant Z.ui is an ideal temperature sensor for measuring in the high temperature and wear-resistant environment of the waste incineration industry. The wear-resistant protective tube is equipped with an armored core, which has high wear resistance, corrosion resistance, oxidation resistance and erosion resistance. The protective tube can also play a good role in protecting the inner Armored Core under high temperature conditions, and the service life can be up to two years. The components of wear-resistant thermocouple include wear-resistant head, connecting rod, threaded connection or flange, junction box and armored inner core. The material of wear-resistant head shall be selected according to the actual temperature on the production site, and the material of connecting rod, threaded connection or flange shall be selected according to whether there is corrosive medium on the site.
Type of wear-resistant thermocouple protection tube:
1. Wear resistance of Superalloy: special heat-resistant and wear-resistant alloy materials are used as the external protection tube for temperature measurement, and the armored core is installed inside, which not only has high corrosion resistance to particle erosion, but also can play a good role in protecting the internal core under high temperature conditions. With the connection form of flange or thread, the temperature can be measured between 0-1200 ℃ for a long time.
2. Composite casting wear-resistant alloy: composite armor technology is adopted, wear-resistant particles are added to the superalloy matrix, and precision melting and casting molding is carried out. Without turning, the casing has high hardness, high-temperature oxidation resistance and a few casting defects, but does not affect the high-temperature wear resistance and sealing. It uses z.ui ordinary high-temperature wear-resistant casing at 800-1200 ℃.
3. Wear resistance of cermet: the recrystallized silicon carbide cermet protective tube is adopted, and the high temperature can reach 1300 ℃. It is equipped with k-division or s-division Armored Core, which is specially suitable for temperature measurement under high temperature and strong wear resistance conditions such as cement kiln tail and circulating curing bed.
4. Ion implantation tungsten carbide: using stainless steel as the matrix, ion implantation technology is used to inject tungsten carbide particles on the surface of the casing. With high hardness, high strength and special wear resistance, the thickness of wear-resistant layer is 0.5-1.5mm, the outer hard and inner tough, and the z.ui small diameter can be reached φ 8. The surface quality is good, and the service temperature is 0-800 ℃. The service life of coal pulverizer in power plant is more than 2 years.
5. Iron aluminum porcelain protective tube: iron base containing aluminum and skillfully adding A12O3 powder, that is, iron aluminum porcelain (TLC) with special gold is prepared. The iron aluminum porcelain alloy is made into thermocouple (resistance) protective tube, which becomes the key part of iron aluminum porcelain thermocouple (resistance) z.ui - iron aluminum porcelain protective tube. According to the working temperature, wear condition, medium type and pressure equation, different series of iron aluminum porcelain protective tubes are made. There are five series: TLC, TLC1, tlc2, tlc3 and tlc4.
TLC type: resistant to hydrochloric acid, nitric acid, sulfuric acid, sodium hydroxide and potassium hydroxide solution. The working temperature is divided into 350 degrees and 750 degrees.
TLC1 type: resistant to oxidation, vulcanization and zinc vapor corrosion, with high wear resistance, good thermal and seismic resistance, and working temperature of 1100 degrees.
Tlc2 type: the working temperature is 1250 ° C, and the wear resistance is lower than that of TLC1 type. Compared with ceramic pipe, it has thermal shock resistance, high temperature thermal strength and working pressure (16MPa), which is especially suitable for thermocouple protection pipe with graduation s of 1250 ° C.
Tlc3 type: it is improved from tlc2 type. In addition to the characteristics of tlc2 type, it has a special improvement in wear resistance, which is much higher than TLC1 type. Under the same working conditions, it can increase the service life by twice. Operating temperature 1300 ° C.
Tlc4 type: it will be further developed from TLC1 type. In addition to the characteristics of TLC1 type, it has a special improvement in wear resistance, which is much higher than TLC1 type. Under the same working conditions, it can increase the service life by three times and the working temperature is 1100 ° C. After practical use, the service life of the protective tube for temperature measurement at the inlet and outlet of the ball mill can reach 36 months.